Daybook

For today...
A busy day ahead! Some errands this morning, then sleep, a meeting late this afternoon and (hopefully!) work tonight!

Outside my window...
The sunrise is lighting up the snow in shades of pink, peach and yellow. So beautiful!

I am thankful for...
My work schedule which allows me to work full time and yet allows enough time off to visit the family in Colorado on a regular basis!

I am wearing...
Scrubs as I just got home from work!

I am remembering...
Christmas long ago… the picture above is me at about age 4, wearing a skirt made by my Mom!

I am going...
To Colorado to spend Christmas with the family!

I am hoping...
For clear roads and safe travel on Wednesday night as I make the drive to Colorado.

Noticing that...
Lots of people are struggling and having difficulty getting in the Christmas spirit this year.

Pondering these words...
My grace is sufficient for you, for my strength is made perfect in weakness. II Cor 12:9

From the kitchen...
I’m missing days of Christmas baking… maybe I’ll get to do a little when I get to Colorado!

Covered in cat hair
Around the house...
Spending a few spare moments knitting with both kitties in my lap!

One of my favorite things...
Listening to Christmas music, especially the old carols like Silent Night, Angels We Have Heard on High and What Child is This.



Sweet Thomas

Thomas enjoying a cozy spot in the sun!

Comments

Popular Posts